One of my favorite things about being a member of the Tumblr community is the surprise that comes along every now and again. I’ve never had a real, genuine pen-pal, but because of Tumblr, this is no longer true, yay! Her name is Beth, and she has not only written me real snail-mail letters, she also sent me a few surprises, so I thought I’d show them off here.
- A note card with my name on it, all glittered up, just the way I like it!
- A postcard with a cool dairy cow on it
- A Chai tea bag (I’ve never had it, so I can’t wait to brew me a cup!)
- Two Wizard of Oz magnets (I collect anything Oz), and I didn’t have either one
- A hand-made friendship bracelet that I wore all day long and will cherish forever and ever
- And 2 of the most awesome pieces of hand-made paper from her first try! One even has silver sparkly bits in it, my favorite.
Thank you, Beth, for all the lovelies and sending such thoughtful things. You’re the best!